This is not a typical tools list that you normally find on the web – it’s an odd list which has some interesting tools that may not only enable you to improve your productivity but also help you to gain new ideas.
1. Tineye – A tool to perform reverse image search. Finds duplicate and modified copies of your images on the web.
2. Topsy – It can be called the social engine. A tool used to analyse the social media trends or popularity of a brand, person, happenings etc.
3. Buzzstream – A CRM tool that helps marketers to build relationships. It helps in content marketing, PR and link building.
4. Followerwonk – The ultimate Twitter analytics tool. It was recently acquired by Moz.
5. Pickydomains – a platform where you can get slogans, names and domain name suggestions. You can also suggest domain names, names, slogan to clients and earn money.
6. Marketing Grader – A product of hubspot. This tool generates report on your marketing performance.
7. Bplans – this platform provides business planning resources and business plan samples.
8. OnlineLetterHead – Online Letterhead generator
9. Welovewp – Gallery of wordpress themes and blog designs
10. Mavrck – a tool/platform to reach out to the micro-influencers on social media
11. Social mention – A tool for real-time social media search and analysis. You can call it the social media search engine.
12. SEO Browser – It shows how the search engines see your website.
13. Planet Soho – a platform/tool kit that helps you manage billing, invoicing, payments and more.
14. Freefileconvert – A tool that helps you to convert your files into different formats. .
15. Asana – A project management tool
16. Kissmetrics – customer intelligence and web analytics tool
17. Tweriod – A tool that helps you to know when your twitter followers are active
18. Helpareporter – a platform where you can get your news-worthy story noticed by journalists and publishers.
19. Curalate – Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr marketing and analytics tool.
20. Contently – a platform that provides content marketing resources and helps you to reach out to content creators.
21. Viraltag – a marketing platform for visual content.
22. Myblogguest – a platform that connects guest bloggers and blog owners
23. Landable – A tool that helps you create professional facebook fan pages and web & mobile landing pages.
24. Medium – a content sharing and discussion platform.
25. Localtweeps – A tool to find hyperlocal Twitter friends and followers.
26. Geositemapgenerator – as the name suggests it helps you generate geo site map and kml (key hole markup language) files.
27. Commun.it – Twitter and Facebook community manager.
28. Sitemapdoc – serp ( Search engine results page) rank checker
29. Jumplead – Online marketing automation and small business CRM
30. Mozcast – The Google algorithm weather report. It tracks and shows serp volatility.
31. Grainbox – A tool to manage multiple social social media accounts
32. Peopleperhour – a great platform for freelancers
33. Regus – want virtual address or office? Get one here.
34. Viadeo – an alternative to LinkedIn. A platform for professional networking.
35. Removeem – hit by penguin or manual penalty? Link removal made easy. This tool helps you to remove toxic links to your site.
36. Screaming frog – site crawling tool. It helps you find errors, redirects, block urls, external links and more.
37. Google page speed – It helps you check the speed of your site’s pages and also shows the speed related issues that need to be fixed.
38. Pingdom – lets you know the load time of any web page, analyzes and shows the bottlenecks.
39. W3c markup validation – checks the markup validity of web pages in HTML, SMIL, XHTML, MathML and more.
40. Link Checker – looks for issues in links, anchors and referenced objects in a webpage.
41. Sucuri Site check – checks your site for malware infection, blaclisting status, website errors and out-of-date software.
42. Ahrefs – Backlinks ( links pointing a website) analysis tool
43. TrafficTravis – an SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) management tool
44. Emailspamtest – checks and lets you know the spam probability of your email.
45. Mixpanel – in simple terms, it’s an app analytics tool
46. Adroll – an ad retargeting and performance management platform
47. Survey Monkey – helps you to conduct an online survey.
48. Referral Network – world’s largest referral network.
49. Wingify – A/B testing tool. Helps you to improve conversion and user experience of your website or app.
50. SEM Rush – A tool for competitive analysis
51. Ubersuggest – a keyword research/suggestion tool
52. consumerbarometer – a tool to analyze and understand online user behavior across the word.
53. Flang Dejan Tool – A Hreflang sitemap testing tool
54. Wordreference – Online dictionary and translator.
55. Isearch from – helps you to stimulate Google search from a difference location and device.
56. Rapportive – shows all details about your gmails and linkedin contacts inside your inbox.
57. Boomerang – tool helps you to send scheduled emails and also set email remainders.
58. Crazyegg – heatmap generator, helps you to analyze on-site user behavior
59. Sparkol – animation video creation tool.
60. Neurs – an entrepreneurs network.
61. Sendgrid – an email marketing platform.
62. Buzzsumo – helps you to find the most shared content and key influencers in any particular niche or segment.
63. Hashtagify – helps you to search and find the best hastags that will enable you to widen your reach on Twitter.
64. Majestic Neighbourhood checker – Helps to check if a site’s links are coming from the same server or server farm. It helps you to identify bad neighbourhood.
65. Internet Archive – lets you know the age of a website.
66. Whoishostingthis – helps you to find the hosting details of a website.
67. Browsershots – checks the cross-browser compatibility of your website
68. Cachedpages – helps you to get the catched page of any url.
70. Dudamobile – helps you create mobile or responsive websites in minutes.
List compiled by: The iMarketing Cafe Team