This is not a typical tools list that you normally find on the web – it’s an odd list which has some interesting tools that may not only enable you to improve your productivity but also help you to gain new ideas.
1. Tineye – A tool to perform reverse image search. Finds duplicate and modified copies of your images on the web.
2. Topsy – It can be called the social engine. A tool used to analyse the social media trends or popularity of a brand, person, happenings etc.
3. Buzzstream – A CRM tool that helps marketers to build relationships. It helps in content marketing, PR and link building.
They are some of the most sought after social media thought leaders in the world. They are widely-recognized and are greatly influential on social media. We thought it would be fun to test their intelligence 😉 and ofcourse, we knew that the views and insights shared by these experts would be useful to our readers.
4. Followerwonk – The ultimate Twitter analytics tool. It was recently acquired by Moz.
5. Pickydomains – a platform where you can get slogans, names and domain name suggestions. You can also suggest domain names, names, slogan to clients and earn money.
6. Marketing Grader – A product of hubspot. This tool generates report on your marketing performance.
7. Bplans – this platform provides business planning resources and business plan samples.
8. OnlineLetterHead – Online Letterhead generator
9. Welovewp – Gallery of wordpress themes and blog designs
10. Mavrck – a tool/platform to reach out to the micro-influencers on social media
11. Social mention – A tool for real-time social media search and analysis. You can call it the social media search engine.
12. SEO Browser – It shows how the search engines see your website.
13. Planet Soho – a platform/tool kit that helps you manage billing, invoicing, payments and more.
14. Freefileconvert – A tool that helps you to convert your files into different formats. .
15. Asana – A project management tool
16. Kissmetrics – customer intelligence and web analytics tool
17. Tweriod – A tool that helps you to know when your twitter followers are active
18. Helpareporter – a platform where you can get your news-worthy story noticed by journalists and publishers.
19. Curalate – Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr marketing and analytics tool.
20. Contently – a platform that provides content marketing resources and helps you to reach out to content creators.
21. Viraltag – a marketing platform for visual content.
22. Myblogguest – a platform that connects guest bloggers and blog owners
23. Landable – A tool that helps you create professional facebook fan pages and web & mobile landing pages.
24. Medium – a content sharing and discussion platform.
25. Localtweeps – A tool to find hyperlocal Twitter friends and followers.
26. Geositemapgenerator – as the name suggests it helps you generate geo site map and kml (key hole markup language) files.
27. Commun.it – Twitter and Facebook community manager.
28. Sitemapdoc – serp ( Search engine results page) rank checker
29. Jumplead – Online marketing automation and small business CRM
30. Mozcast – The Google algorithm weather report. It tracks and shows serp volatility.
31. Grainbox – A tool to manage multiple social social media accounts
32. Peopleperhour – a great platform for freelancers
33. Regus – want virtual address or office? Get one here.
34. Viadeo – an alternative to LinkedIn. A platform for professional networking.
35. Removeem – hit by penguin or manual penalty? Link removal made easy. This tool helps you to remove toxic links to your site.
36. Screaming frog – site crawling tool. It helps you find errors, redirects, block urls, external links and more.
37. Google page speed – It helps you check the speed of your site’s pages and also shows the speed related issues that need to be fixed.
38. Pingdom – lets you know the load time of any web page, analyzes and shows the bottlenecks.
39. W3c markup validation – checks the markup validity of web pages in HTML, SMIL, XHTML, MathML and more.
40. Link Checker – looks for issues in links, anchors and referenced objects in a webpage.
41. Sucuri Site check – checks your site for malware infection, blaclisting status, website errors and out-of-date software.
42. Ahrefs – Backlinks ( links pointing a website) analysis tool
43. TrafficTravis – an SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) management tool
44. Emailspamtest – checks and lets you know the spam probability of your email.
45. Mixpanel – in simple terms, it’s an app analytics tool
46. Adroll – an ad retargeting and performance management platform
47. Survey Monkey – helps you to conduct an online survey.
48. Referral Network – world’s largest referral network.
49. Wingify – A/B testing tool. Helps you to improve conversion and user experience of your website or app.
50. SEM Rush – A tool for competitive analysis
51. Ubersuggest – a keyword research/suggestion tool
52. consumerbarometer – a tool to analyze and understand online user behavior across the word.
53. Flang Dejan Tool – A Hreflang sitemap testing tool
54. Wordreference – Online dictionary and translator.
55. Isearch from – helps you to stimulate Google search from a difference location and device.
56. Rapportive – shows all details about your gmails and linkedin contacts inside your inbox.
57. Boomerang – tool helps you to send scheduled emails and also set email remainders.
58. Crazyegg – heatmap generator, helps you to analyze on-site user behavior
59. Sparkol – animation video creation tool.
60. Neurs – an entrepreneurs network.
61. Sendgrid – an email marketing platform.
62. Buzzsumo – helps you to find the most shared content and key influencers in any particular niche or segment.
63. Hashtagify – helps you to search and find the best hastags that will enable you to widen your reach on Twitter.
64. Majestic Neighbourhood checker – Helps to check if a site’s links are coming from the same server or server farm. It helps you to identify bad neighbourhood.
65. Internet Archive – lets you know the age of a website.
66. Whoishostingthis – helps you to find the hosting details of a website.
67. Browsershots – checks the cross-browser compatibility of your website
68. Cachedpages – helps you to get the catched page of any url.
70. Dudamobile – helps you create mobile or responsive websites in minutes.
List compiled by: The iMarketing Cafe Team
This article addresses SEOs across board – so, if you are an experienced professional, you may already know some of the things I have discussed in the article and they may sound obvious but they have been purposefully discussed to connect the dots and present the whole picture so that SEOs at all levels ( including beginners/newbies ) can understand.